Implementing SAFe ENG 229 September 2021 2021-10-06 16:22
Implementing SAFe ENG 2
Achieving business agility with the Scaled Agile Framework®
Warsaw, February 7-10, 2022
$2995.00 $2795 (valid until January 7, 2022)
Ready to lead a Lean-Agile transformation? Need a deeper understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework? Looking to teach SAFe courses yourself?
Implementing SAFe® offers attendees the broadest level of insight into each layer of a SAFe implementation. This course is for you if you want to be a leader in a Lean-Agile transformation. And you’ll get the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. If you’re designing Agile Release Trains or teaching those who do, achieving an SPC certification tells the world that you’re a true agent of change.
Implementing SAFe® answers the questions:
- How do I plan and coach a SAFe transformation?
- How can you demonstrate your expertise in and promote business agility?
- How do you build successful solutions using Agile product management principles and skills?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification Exam
- How to coach a SAFe transformation.
- How to launch Agile Release Trains.
- How to identify Value Streams.
- How to build solutions with Agile Product Delivery.
- How to empower a Lean portfolio.
- How to understand each role within a SAFe implementation.
Rune Christensen, Scaled Agile, SPCT
Konrad Świstelnicki, Enablers, SPC
He has 20 years of experience within the software industry working within telecommunication as well as the financial and energy sector. He helps guide organizations in fostering better ways of working using lean-agile practices to achieve increased predictability and faster time to market.
Rune is also a passionate amateur landscape photographer, a hobby he combines with his enthusiasm for hiking and whitewater rafting primarily in the mountains of northern Scandinavia.
Exam & Certification Details
Exam prerequisite skills
- Facilitation skills
- Classroom management and time management
- Agile experience – ability to teach an Agile class for beginners
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Possess experiences or stories, and ability to connect business and IT
- Experience and ability to connect across business contexts and speak the language
- Technical fluency to effectively work with processes and workflows
- Emotional intelligence—at a minimum, understand impact of decisions on people, workflows, and business
The first step toward becoming a Certified SAFe ® Program Consultant is to attend the Implementing SAFe® course This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam.
- Exam name – SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe® course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
Exam study materialsThe exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
- Course materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to refer back to the content that was presented during the class.
- Study guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
- Practice test – The practice test is designed to be predictive of success on the certification exam,* and it has the same number of questions, level of difficulty, and time duration. It is part of the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform and can be taken an unlimited number of times at no cost. *This is not the actual exam, and passing it does not guarantee success on the certification exam.
- Sample Questions – A web-enabled, flashcard style version of the sample questions can be found online and in the study guide.
What you get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Program Consultant requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Class Dates: February 7-10, 2022
Class Language: English
Registration Fee: $2995.00 United States Dollars (USD) per Attendee.
Early Bird Discounts. Each Attendee that registers for the Class at least thirty (30) days prior to the first day may be extended a $200 USD discount.
Group Discounts. If a single company registers at least:
- three (3) Attendees for the Class, such company will receive a 5% discount on its total Registration Fees
- five (5) or more Attendees for the Class, such company will receive a 7.5% discount on its total Registration Fees
Partner Discounts. Employees of current SAI Partners attending the Class will receive the following discounts on their Registration Fees:
- Gold Partner – 20%;
- Silver Partner – 15%;
- Bronze Partner -10%