OPEN TRAININGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS17 March 2021 2021-03-28 17:30
OPEN TRAININGS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 General provisions
These rules define terms and conditions of participation in open trainings provided by:
Enablers Sp. z o.o.
ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441 Szczecin
These rules apply form 01.01.2021 until cancellation.
§ 2 Definitions
Open training – training open to any individual interested in its subject.
Training provider – Enablers Sp. z o.o., ul. ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441 Szczecin.
Applicant’s representative – natural or legal person, applying on behalf of participants and obliged to settle all necessary fees for the training.
Participant –person participating in trainings.
Confirmation – e-mail confirmation of enrollment sent to the Applicant.
Cancellation – Applicant’s representative’s decision to withdraw a participant – or participants – from the training, submitted in writing.
Registration form – registration form filled in by the Applicant’s representative.
§ 3 Conditions for participation
- Potential participants are informed about trainings via commercial activities performed by the company, as well as information published on its website.
- In order to participate in the training, one is obliged to fill in and submit an electronic „Registration form” and to submit the training fee.
- Upon receipt of completed „Registration form”, Training Provider shall send a pro-forma invoice payable within 7 days, for the details and to the e-mail addressed provided in the registration form, within three working days.
- The number of participants is limited. Training Provider decides who shall be included in the list of participants based on first come, first served basis, as well as on participation fee submission.
- All applications received after the list has been closed shall be placed on a reserve list, followed by an immediate notification sent to the Applicant’s representative.
§ 4 Fees
- The amount of the training fee, complies with the „Open trainings price list”, as published on the website.
- The price does not include travel expenses, parking fee, accommodation and food, unless the offer clearly states it otherwise.
- Upon receipt of the completed „Registration form”, the Training Provider shall send a pro-forma invoice, payable within 7 days, as per details and e-mail address provided in the registration form, within three working days.
- The transfer title should state: pro-forma invoice number.
- A VAT invoice shall be issued after the training and sent, with a certificate confirming participation, to the address provided in the „Registration form”.
§ 5 Cancelling or changing the date of the training by the Training Provider
- The Training Provider is entitled to change the date of the training, or to cancel it, no later than 5 working days prior to the training.
- In case of cancellation of a training, the Training Provider shall inform the Applicant’s representative, by e-mail, sent to the address provided in the Registration form.
- If the training is cancelled by the Provider, Applicant’s representative shall issue an order concerning training fee, i.e. to apply for fee reimbursement or its transfer to cover another training.
- Training Provider shall inform the Applicant’s representative about the new date of training via e-mail.
§ 6 Cancellation
- Training cancellation shall be submitted to the Training Provider in writing. In case of receiving a written cancellation, the following rules for refunds shall apply:
- 1. up to 14 days prior to training – full reimbursement of training fee
- 2. up to 7 days prior to training – Applicant’s representative is obliged to pay 30% of the training price
- 3. less than 7 days prior to training – Applicant’s representative is obliged to pay 100% of the training price
- According to the discount policy, cancellation of one participant (in case of group training) may result in a unit price change for the other Participants referred by the same entity.
- Absence on training sessions (without formal cancellation) does not release the participant from the obligation to pay 100% of the training price.
- Two days prior to training, Applicant’s representative may select another participant as a substitute.
§ 7 Discounts
- Training Provider may give an individual discount for the Applicant’s representative due to the large number of participants referred for training.
- Additional participants may be referred for training by Applicant’s representative, at any time before the training, without losing the discount.
- If the participants list has already been closed for the given training edition, newly referred persons shall be listed for the next edition.
- Discounts are not calculated automatically; each time, Applicant’s representative must apply for the discount.
- Supplementary information about the training may include additional rules for discounts on trainings.
§ 8 Additional options
- Additional information and rules overriding the rules presented herein may be introduced to any given training.
§ 9 Personal data
- Providing personal data by the potential Participant in the Registration Form for Open Training is voluntary, but necessary to obtain information and participate in the Open Training. The legal basis for the processing will be the necessity to conclude and perform the Contract for participation in the Open Training. The personal data of the Participants will also be processed for marketing purposes due to the legitimate interest of the Organizer.
- Training Provider is the Administrator of personal data provided by the Participant or potential Participant. If it is necessary for the performance of the Contract for participation in Open Training, personal data of Participants will also be provided to: (a) persons authorized by the administrator – their employees and associates who must have access to the Participants’ data to perform their duties related to the organization of an Open Training; (b) other data recipients, such as lecturers, professional advisers, whom the Training Provider will commission to perform activities related to the organization of an Open Training.
- The participant has the right to access their personal data and to correct, limit or transfer them. The participant also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data. If the Participant finds that his or her data is being misused or protected, he / she may file a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data).
- Personal data of Participants or potential Participants will be processed for the period from the submission of the application, to the end of the given Open Training and during the time when the Participant will be able to file a complaint regarding Open Training and other claims related to it.
- In case of questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 10 Final provisions
- To all matters not settled herein, provisions of Civil Code shall apply.